metatag

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thanksgiving With The Trumps

"Should we say a prayer?"

"Do you think it'll help?"

"At this point it couldn't hurt."

"OK. Jesus Christ, why me Lord, why me?!"

"That'll probably do."

"Remember, if Mueller calls, I'm not here."

"Pass the mashed potatoes."

"Fuck you."

"Manners, manners, manners. After all, we're the First Family, and we should set an example."

"Please pass the mashed potatoes."

"Why don't you take those potatoes and shove them up your ass?"

"Where's Tiffany?"

"Who?"

"Remember, if Putin calls, I'm not here."

"Do any of us even like turkey?"

"Have you seen Melania?"

"She grabbed a bottle of slivovitz and went to her room."

"A full bottle?"

"Yeah."

"Did she say anything?"

"Yes. She said 'fuck you, fuck all of you.'"

"Remember, if LaVar Ball calls, I'm not here."

"Is there any more slivovitz?"

No comments: