metatag

Monday, March 23, 2015

Oy Vey!

So Bibi Netanyahu will say anything to win an election?

There's a big surprise.

And having won, he will then retract what he said to appease the U.S. ?

Another big surprise.

Of course, the biggest surprise is that anyone still believes he won't do everything he can to destroy what's left of the Palestinians. After all, that has been the heart and soul of Israeli policy since the very first Zionists.

I mean, come on! Who you gonna believe, Bibi or your lying eyes?

Hey, I understand why Israel needs us.

But for the life of me I can't think of why we need them...except, perhaps, to salve our feeling of residual guilt about the Holocaust.

Oh, and by the way, John McCain telling President Obama to get over his "temper tantrum" is the funniest thing I've heard in awhile. McCain's entire political career has been an off and on temper tantrum.

And it's been continuously on since the 2008 election.

No comments: