metatag

Monday, June 24, 2019

The Art Of The Deal...Explained By Donald J. Trump

OK. So the most important thing in any deal is that we make money. And when I say we, I mean ME. I make money.

First thing: Don't bring up morality. I don't know from morality. In fact, I don't know anything about morality. I know money. And money is completely amoral.

So, if we can get Saudi Arabia, for instance, to buy a bunch of weapons, a bigly amount, billions of dollars worth, does it really matter how many journalists they dismember? No, it does not. Because, believe me, I get a cut, no pun intended. Off the top, too. I know that some people are saying that the Saudis are using the weapons we sell them to murder the people of Yemen even as we speak. So what? I don't even know where Yemen is. Anyway, if the Yemenis can get some cash together, we'd be happy to sell them weapons, too.

And, if Israel also buys a bunch of weapons, who cares how many Palestinians they displace and/or kill? How many weapons have the Palestinians bought from us? NONE. That's how many. Again, I make sure I get a cut, one way or another.

If I could figure out a way to sell weapons to the Russians and Chinese and North Koreans and even the Iranians, I would in a New York minute! You better believe it. Their money is just as good as any other country's.

Remember, nothing lasts forever, and long term alliances are just begging to be broken. Ask my ex-wives.

No comments: