metatag

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Faith Debased

Rick Perry? Devout Christian.
Michele Bachmann? Devout Christian.
Rick Santorum? Devout Christian.
Sarah Palin? Devout Christian.
Herman Cain? Devout Christian.
Newt Gingrich? Christian. I guess it depends on what your definition of "devout" is.
Mitt Romney? Devout Mormon. (Some fundamentalists don't think that Mormon's actually are true Christians. Personally, I couldn't care less--but really, who are you going to believe, a bunch of snake handlers, or a good conservative free market businessman who made his millions by buying up companies, stripping off the assets, and then firing everybody in sight? Forget that "cult" stuff, I say Mitt's a True Republican and a Devout Christian.)

I don't know about you, but taken as a group I can't think of a better advertisement for atheism.

No comments: