metatag

Monday, September 1, 2014

Best Movie Of The Year

OK, it's not exactly a movie, but that video of the little girl shooting the idiot who's "teaching" her to shoot an Uzi is priceless.

First of all, what kind of moron parents think it's a good idea for a 9 year old, girl or boy, to shoot an Uzi?

What, are we in the Middle East now? Is the white paranoia so strong that it repels any vestige of common sense?

"They're coming to get you honey, you better be ready. So put down that Barbie, and lock and load!"

Secondly, what kind of dumb bastard would agree to teach a 9 year old girl to shoot an Uzi? Oh, that's right, he was a trained professional. My bad.

I guess my second favorite part of this whole sad tale is the dumb bastard's Facebook page that states:"In the event of tyranny...I'd prefer a fighting chance."

Uh, he's going to protect us from tyranny, but he couldn't even protect himself from a 9 year old girl...The smart money is on tyranny.

Of course the poor child is probably damaged for life, but really, I say that's a small price to pay for our unbridled Second Amendment rights.

Hey, maybe Wayne "A Gun Is A Tool And So Am I" LaPierre will pay for all the many years of therapy she's going to need.

The again, maybe not.

Oh, I know, I know, this is just an awful accident. Of course it is.

It always is.

No comments: