metatag

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Have You No Sense Of Decency, Sir?

Maybe it's just me, but if I were running for the presidency, and a bunch of white supremacists, including a former Grand Poobah of the KKK came out in favor of my candidacy, I might pause for a second and reflect:

Gee, what is it about me and my campaign that attracts such filth and scum?

And then, if I were a decent human being, and not a piece of filth and scum my own self, I would immediately renounce their support, saying something along the lines of "I don't want the support of racist scum."

But obviously Donald J. Trump sees things differently.

So he did a tap dance, a little number called "White supremacist? Gosh, I don't even know what that means. David Duke? Who's he? KKK? Hmmm. What about those Mexicans..."

And this is the favored candidate of a plurality of Republicans?

Res Ipsa Loquitur.

No comments: