metatag

Thursday, October 6, 2016

The Little Voice Inside Donald Trump's Head

I do not want this job.

It's a hard and thankless job. And I do not do hard and thankless.

I do not want this job.

You have to know stuff to do this job well. A lot of stuff. And I do not have the time or the inclination or the capacity to learn a lot of stuff. I'm a very busy man, after all.

God, I do not want this job! 

Can't these idiots see that?

Isn't it painfully obvious?

What the fuck do I have to do?

Piss on the flag?

I've tried everything else I can think of.  Insulted and alienated everyone I possibly can.

Told so many lies, that even I can't keep track of them.

And still these ignorant bastards roar their support. Fuck.

Honestly, how incredibly stupid are these people?

Low information isn't the half of it. Brain dead is more like it.

How 'bout I molest a Cub Scout? With a copy of the Constitution. Beneath a picture of Jesus. While Pat Boone sings the Star Spangled Banner.

Would that do it?

Sweet Mother of Christ,

I. Do. Not. Want. This. Job.

No comments: