metatag

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Another Page From The Diary Of V. Putin

Codename Numbnuts has been a major disappointment.

He does not seem to understand how to deal with, oh, let's call them "issues".

If I have "issue" with someone, then someone sips tea and dies of "natural causes". Simple.

How hard is this to understand?

If Codename Numbnuts has "issues" he tweets.

He tweets!

This is not way to deal with "issues".

Oi yoi yoi.

What have I gotten myself into here?

This whole thing is turning out to be much more trouble than it is worth.

He takes our money and what do we get in return? Nothing!

What is word? "Bupkis" We get a lot of bupkis from this son of a bitch.

Codename Numbnuts does not seem to understand, I don't need him.

Let me repeat: I don't need him.

He will find this out shortly.

He will not be happy.

Maybe he will tweet about it.

No comments: