metatag

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Least Surprising Headline Of The Century

There it is, in USA Today's issue of November 11th, 2016:

"Rise in racist acts follows election"

Gosh, I wonder why?

If I were black or brown or any other off-white shade, or LGBTQ, or a member of a non Christian religion, I think I would be exercising my Constitutional rights and buying every gun I could afford. And plenty of ammo, too. It may not have occurred to people on the right, but that "Second Amendment remedies" gate swings both ways.

In case you forgot, November 11th is Veteran's Day. Looks like all those men and women of different colors and religions fought and died so that some racist scum assholes could celebrate Der Trump's "victory" by bullying and intimidating people of different colors and religions.

Proud to be an American?

No, not these days.

No comments: