metatag

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm very depressed....

First, I'm still mourning the passing of the Big Man. I still remember vividly the first time I saw Bruce and Clarence on stage together and the absolute joy they brought to the music. The E Street Band will never be the same again. I believe Bruce will still tour, but there is no way that the magic and the majesty of the Big Man can ever be replaced.

Second, today is my birthday and I'm now officially a senior citizen. THAT is depressing, as I have all the maturity of a 17-year old. Unemployed and 55 -- not a good combination in this economy.

Oh well, things will get better. By the way, my thanks to Mr. Franklin for posting and keeping the blog alive while I've been away from the keyboard. I promise to be a little more involved from now on.....thanks to all of you for your patience.

No comments: