metatag

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Allen West Is An Idiot

And here I thought I'd have a relatively peaceful, stress free Sunday.

But no...

Allen West, R-Crazy Man, who is dangerously unbalanced enough to be an elected official from Arizona, but by shear geographic luck is instead representing Florida in the Congress of these United States, apparently has a problem with liberals and progressives.

And by "liberal and progressive" I mean anyone who doesn't agree with the ugly, delusional ravings of Allen West.

West's latest blast of bilious stupidity urged President Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and Debbie Wasserman Schultz, to "get the hell out of the United States of America."

Now, based on my own set of beliefs and values, none of those named is especially "liberal", and certainly not as progressive as I'd like them to be, but in that festering mass of misfiring-and possibly syphilitic--ganglia that passes for Allen West's brain they are all dangerous leftists, bent on destroying "his" country!

Hmmm.

It should be pointed out to Mr. West that without some form of "liberalism" he, and his soul mate Clarence Thomas, might still be picking cotton somewhere in Dixie, under the lash of someone who looks a lot like Newt Gingrich or Rush Limbaugh.

Just sayin', y'all.

PS Though my mother was born there, many many years ago, I have never been to Florida. However, based on their recent run of elected officials, including Jeb "I'm The Smart One. No, Really" Bush, Rick "Spawn Of Voldemort" Scott, Marco "I'm Too Much Of A Cipher To Have A Nickname" Rubio, and Mr. Allen "Completely Detached From Reality" West his own self, it must really be a shithole.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think he is an 'idiot'- you need to understand how one's use of language can betray a great deal.

I do not, for one second, agree with Allen West (in fact I believe he is not an educated man), but the way you approach a subject (with solely confrontation) works in no-ones interests.

Good luck.

B. Franklin said...

Dear "Anonymous", I think I have a reasonably good understanding of the uses of language...look in your Webster's and you'll see that one of the definitions of "idiot" is "a foolish or stupid person." As regards Allen West, res ipsa loquitur. And to another of your points, the failure to vigorously confront stupidity has lead directly to the rise of Rush Limbaugh, Fox News and the Tea Party...

Good luck to you, too