metatag

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Harpy

Comedy is everywhere, if only you keep your eyes open...

By now you've probably seen the picture of Jan "Chuck, Tell Me What To Do" Brewer wagging her boney witch's finger in the President's face.

Our dear "Governor", no doubt emboldened by having a bargain basement education coupled to a fourth rate brain, appears to be lecturing (!) Mr. Obama. The mind, as they say, boggles...

You can almost hear her "base" (and believe me, she has the basest base imaginable) screaming their approval:

"You go girl! Teach that uppity Negro a lesson! Put him in his place!"

Sometimes, when the weather is glorious, and I've had a cup of something fermented or distilled, I almost forget what a hateful, loony bitch she is.

Fortunately, at these times, she always comes up with something to remind me. I tell you, it's sobering.

No comments: